· Excellent foley equipment for all types of location shoot. Our speciality is recordings vehicles either on a rolling road, or preferably on track allowing the vehicle to do what it does naturally.
· Equipment include Sound Devices 788T SSD field recorder, Zoom H6 portable recorder, Yamaha 01v96 digital mixing desk linked to PC with multitrack recording software, with a selection of microphones from DPA, Sennheiser, Rode, AKG and Shure.
· Whether you need a full orchestral score, 15 second looped music, whatever the style, or simply an arrangement of a current piece of music
· The studio facility uses Steinberg Cubase Pro 8.5 as a front end on a multi PC network, with libraries and synthesisers including Arturia, East West Quantum Link, Native Instruments, Output, Spectrasonics, Vienna, Waves.
· Full 1.5TB sound effects library. Editing on Sony Sound Forge and Vegas editing software with various manipulation tools and plugins.
· Extensive FMOD and WWise middleware experience, with experience of bespoke simulator systems such as Cruden and rFactor Pro.
· We have a wealth of experience in dialogue editing. Not only the general ‘topping and tailing’ of phrase, but also the removal of unwanted noise within a file, and creating a good take from a number of bad takes.
· Your game doesn’t sound right? We have extensive experience in visiting developers and helping them sort out their audio bugs. An experienced audio programmer can also be brought in to help if required.